SKL Planning provides expert, independent town planning services for all types of development, across all NSW local Council areas, including:
- Statutory planning advice
- Preparation of Statements of Environmental Effects
- Project management of the lodgement and planning approval process
- Independent review and advice of development applications
- Independent reviews and submissions on development and planning proposals
- Preparation and management of Planning Proposals/ Rezoning approvals process
- Client representation for all types of development
Planning projects regularly require input from a wide range of consultants in one or more specialist fields such as architecture, surveying, traffic & transport, bushfire risk, disability access, heritage assessment, acoustic assessment, site remediation and the like.
SKL Planning can coordinate and manage specialist consultant teams to ensure their reports are prepared on time and within scope.